Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What would YOU Like to See?

So far on this blog I've told you a little bit about myself and my book, Home is Where the Mom Is; A Christian Mom's Guide to Caring for Herself, Her Family, and Her Home.

My prayer is to make this a blog that will encourage readers, especially readers who have children. My faith and my family are the most important things in my life, and I want to share those with you in a way that will help you in your faith and parenting walk.

What would you like to read about in this blog? I have a list of ideas :-) but I want to make sure I cover topics that are important to you! Although I have a child in college and one who will be a high school senior, I've loved all of their ages and stages (yes, I've really loved them all...although there are a few stages I wouldn't want to go back to!) and I've collected a lot of good ideas and "real life" advice from friends along the way--advice and ideas I'm happy to share, all the while encouraging you to do what you know is best for YOUR unique family. I plan to have guests write posts too--if you would like to write a guest post, please email me.

Please let me know what you'd like to read about--and don't be afraid to ask about touchy topics like difficult family members, frenemies, and trials of parenting.

Please leave your suggestions as a comment or e-mail me at shelly@shellyburke.net.

I'm so excited to get this blog started! I've wanted to do it for a long time and am very happy that the time is finally right.

God bless you and your families and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!