Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
When I saw this challenge (http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/) I immediately knew I wanted to join!
I will be blogging every day – except Sunday (with the exception of today, since it’s April 1st) – throughout April. I will be posting on both of my blogs—Nebraska Family Times – www.nebraskafamilytimes.blogspot.com and Home is Where the Mom Is – www.achristianmomsguide.blogspot.com.
Each day’s theme will correspond to the letter of that day; today, April 1st, the letter is “A” and the theme is “About the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.”
Tomorrow is “B” and the theme on the Nebraska Family Times blog will be “The Bible—My Favorite Book.” The theme on the Home is Where the Mom Is blog will be “Bad Days—Surviving Them”.
Other days will feature devotions I’ve written, devotions by other authors, excerpts from my book Home is Where the Mom Is; A Christian Mom’s Guide to Caring for Herself, Her Family, and Her Home, links to my favorite websites and blogs, and more! Be sure to check in on “Freebie Fridays” where your comments might get you—you guessed it!—a freebie!
“Like” the Nebraska Family Times and Home is Where the Mom Is Facebook pages, or sign up to “follow” each blog and you’ll receive notification when the blog entries are posted!
Part 2 of the “A” theme: “A few of my favorite blogs—check them out!”
- “Fragrant Offerings” by Deb Burma at www.debburma.blogspot.com (my FAVORITE Christian author and speaker—and I get to sit by her in church and Bible class too!)
- Proverbs 31 www.proverbs31.org (many Christian writers and books)
- “The Happiness Project” www.happiness-project.com (I loved the book too!)
- “168 Hours; You have more Time than You Think” (a great book as well!) http://lauravanderkam.com/
- http://www.nebfc.org --the Nebraska Family Council—keep up-to-date on issues important to Nebraska Families, including legislation to watch
See you tomorrow!