Thursday, July 24, 2014

A to Z Blogging S

Songs, My Favorite Christian

I love listening to Christian music (80’s music is my second choice!)! The positive and inspiring lyrics make me feel, well, positive and inspired!

Here are a few of my favorite Christian songs and links to them on YouTube. I pray that you will find comfort, hope and encouragement in them, as I do. 

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin

This song reminds me of my grandparents; both had many physical ailments before they died. I miss them, but have joy in knowing that their "chains are gone." 

"He Never Sleeps" by Don Moen

I like to listen to this song when I'm overwhelmed by life...it reminds me that God is always watching, and that He never gets tired of hearing from me. 

"Still" by Hillsong

The beautiful words and music of this song never fail to calm me when I'm in the midst of life's storms--literal and figurative storms. 

"Hurricane" by Natalie Grant

When I feel like my life is a hurricane, these lyrics remind me that I'm not alone--God is right here with me. 

"Write Your Story" by Francesca Battistelli

Even when we don't know where life is taking us, we can be confident that the Lord is with us when we invite Him to write His story on our hearts. 


And for fun, here's a classic like you've never seen it--Pachelbel's Canon in D by The Piano Guys


And one more, for everyone who loved the 80's

What is your favorite Christian song? Please share it in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!